Monday, March 23, 2015

Emily is speaking in the Draper 16th ward Sacrament Meeting on April 19th at 9 AM.  The address is 13112 South 700 East.  We are excited to see her!

Dear Family and Friends,

Life is good here in Knoxville!  Corey went out of town to see his mom this week so we were only able to teach him once, but that lesson went well.  He took his Book of Mormon and promised to read it everyday while he was gone.  We haven't heard from him since he's been gone, so hopefully we'll be able to see him soon!

Almost all of our new investigators we found last week dropped us.  Out of 11 new investigators you'd think we'd find some solid ones!  Well, unfortunately that was not the case, so we will hit the road and continue to find!  Hopefully as we will continue to find the people whom the Lord is preparing.

Two of the less active families we've been working with both came to church on Sunday!  It was great to see how the ward is so welcoming to everyone we bring to church.  I love the Pellissippi ward!  On Sunday in Relief Society Sis Curfman said, "You better sign up to feed the sisters because Sis Hales is going home on April 8th!" Everyone was shocked!  So now everyone at church has been saying, "We're going to miss you!" I still have two whole weeks left!  I'm not leaving yet!  But I am going to miss this ward I love the people here so much.

I love my mission and I'm so grateful I was called to serve in the Tennessee Knoxville mission. I know this is where the Lord wants me to be.  
The flowers are blooming in Knoxville.


having fun with these cute girls

Sidewalks are rare in Knoxville

Sister Mitchell and Sister Hales are getting ready for their Spanish class.




No comments:

Post a Comment