Monday, April 13, 2015

Our Easter was wonderful! The whole weekend was great!  We had such a fun time!  On Easter day, we had choir practice in the morning (the choir is singing beautiful music for Easter!) then we went to our Bishop's house to watch conference and our investigator Kayla came with her two kids!  Our recent convert David also came which was great!  We had a fun Easter dinner/lunch with them. Then we went to the West Hills church to watch general conference with two of Sis Johnson's less actives she's been working with.  The spirit is so strong listening to the prophets and apostles!  I love hearing their words!
This is my last time writing home as a missionary and there are lots of emotions going through my head!  This week has been such a great week!  Sis Johnson's been here with me and Sister Mickelson and we've had a blast as we've been out finding and teaching the gospel!  Listening to general conference was such a great experience!  I know that those men are called of God to share what HE would have us hear at this time.  
I want you all to know that I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for us and that He wants us to be happy.  I know that He called a prophet to speak to restore His Gospel to show us how we can find "peace in this life and eternal life in the world to come."  I love this gospel so much and I know that it is true! 

Love y'all! See you next week!!

Emily's district

tracting with Sister Johnson

watching General Conference with Kayla and her family, Mollie, Patrick and David

No comments:

Post a Comment