Monday, August 18, 2014

Dear Family and Friends,

Well this week has been a different week.  There have been lots of changes!  Sis Gotchy switched spots with Sis Reynders because Sis Reynders was sick and needed to be closer to President and hospitals.  But after a few days up here, it was determined that she would go home and recover there.  I said goodbye to two companions in 4 days!  Now I'm in limbo for the next three weeks awaiting transfers for my new companion then.  The Ward has been really supportive and will essentially be my companion as we go out and see the people in the ward.  When I'm not with a sister in the ward, I will be with the Sister missionaries that I live with covering both areas.  This will be a new adventure!

We had zone conference this week and we really saw how President Griffin is the right man to be serving here at this time.  We loved President Irion, but President Griffin will help us continue to grow and progress.  He has a lot of love for us which motivates us to be even better. 

It's been kind of crazy this week, but I know that the Lord is in this work and will help us make everything work. 

Thanks for all your love and support!
Emily with the Knoxville County Mayor

 

Emily got to help serve food at the Knoxville County Mayor's birthday party at the VA

No comments:

Post a Comment