Saturday, August 9, 2014

I love my new area!  I'm back in Knoxville in the Pellissippi ward.  My companion is Sis Gotchy and she goes home in 6 weeks so I need to work hard to figure everything out soon!  Sis Gotchy is wonderful!  I love her!  We have already had so many miracles in finding people this last week.  This is going to be a wonderful transfer! 
There are so many new people to talk about, and I just don't have time!  But there are lots of great people who have been prepared to receive the gospel right now.  We feel so blessed!  I really want Sis Gotchy's last transfer to be a great one so we are working really hard and feeling the Lord's hand guiding us.  I know that this transfer was inspired and that I'm supposed to be here.  I love being a missionary!
District in Abingdon


Gospel Principal's class in Abingdon

Emily, HG and Sister Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment