Thursday, January 22, 2015

Sorry we didn't write on Monday or Tuesday-- we were on exchanges w ith our sisters and they had emailed on Monday so you get to hear from me today!  Hope you weren't too worried!  It's SO good having Sister Echols back!  And guess what?  Sis Little is living in our house now!  It's so fun to see her again!  It was almost a year ago when we served together in Abingdon, and it's fun to see what a wonderful person she is again :)  She is helping her companion so much!  

We had a lot of fun with Aunt Betsy-- it was so sweet of her to have us over for breakfast on Monday.  I'm so grateful for the chance I have to see her as often as I do!  

We had zone training meeting today and Sis Echols and I got to do a training at that.  We were training about vision, goals, and plans.  I love talking about goal setting and we had a lot of fun.  Afterwards we played volleyball as a zone and I have gotten a lot better at it in the last 6 months!  I need to play on an intermural team when I get home to keep up my skills ;)  Yesterday on exchanges we were able to find 5 new investigators.  That NEVER happens!  It was such a blessing!! We were able to teach quite a few lessons too and taught in unity even though the three of us had only been together for the day.  It's amazing how the spirit helps us as we are doing the Lord's work!  

Love you all so much!!! 
Emily with Sister Echols

I love to see pictures of my children playing the piano:)

No comments:

Post a Comment