Monday, November 4, 2013

Dear Family and Friends,

Another week has come and gone in Knoxville and it has been a good one!  We got to help with the ward trunk or treat and I loved seeing the cute kids dressed up!  We handed out candy as well as pass along cards.  The kids all seemed to love getting pictures of Jesus!  Halloween was a typical day of teaching, but when we taught the kids, they were in their costumes!  Their energy is contagious! 
 
I got to go on exchanges with the Sister Training leaders this week and had a good time!  I was a little worried about being left in my area without my companion, but it turned out to be a really good day.  When our appointments fell through, we were led to people we haven't been able to contact recently and others who were ready for our message.  It was really neat!
 
We are teaching a lot of kids which is fun and challenging.  I love their spirit and their energy!  It reminds me of my brothers!  
 
We've met so many wonderful people this week!  We were tracting and met a woman who had recently moved from Micronesia. When we showed her a Book of Mormon she remembered that some elders taught her in her own country and wanted us to come back!  There are so many great people both that we are teaching and here in the ward.  I wish I could take them all home with me! 
 
I hope everything is well at home for everyone!  Thanks for all the love and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment