Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's day!  Today is the first p-day of a new transfer and it's going to be a good one! My new companion, Sis Cox, is brand new from the MTC and is wonderful!  We are learning lots together and I love introducing her to all the wonderful people in the ward :)
We get to start our transfer off with a baptism this Saturday! The Joyce Family is getting baptized!  We are so excited for them!  Seeing the change that has come in their family has been really special. I feel blessed to be able to witness such a miracle.  I know their family and the ward has been praying for this day for a long time.
That is our most exciting news to share this week.  We have a lot of good things in the works, so with some prayers and hard work we should have some more promising investigators in the coming week!  

We had a multi-ward mental health fair this weekend and Jada came (a less active in the ward who's started to come back a few months ago, but hasn't been to church for the last little while).  She had such a good experience that she came to church too!  The ward welcomed her with open arms and she had a really good experience.  Hopefully she'll be back more regularly!

Talking to my family yesterday was so much fun!  They are such a great support and blessing to me.  I feel so blessed to have come to earth to the wonderful situation I have-- I couldn't ask for a better support group of family, extended family, and friends.  Thank you for everything! I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment