Monday, March 24, 2014

Transfers are this week and I will be staying in Abingdon another transfer with Sister Little!  We are excited!  She will probably be leaving after this transfer so we are going to work hard and make it the best transfer yet. 
We're grateful for the miracles we've been able to see and are excited for the miracles that will continue to come! 

The Joyces came to church and are doing well. It's always hard to step out of your comfort zone and come to a new church with people you don't really know, but people were pretty friendly.  I hope they were able to feel the spirit.

 I went on exchanges this week and got to serve with Sis Manwill in this area and it was a good day! A lot of our appointments and plans fell through and I was praying really hard to be guided to people who were ready to hear the message of Christ's gospel back on the earth and we were lead to 5 new investigators that afternoon! It was such an answer to prayer. She is a great sister and I learned so much from her. I was reminded of how much I still have to work on.

Thank you for praying for our investigators.  I talked to Sis Peck (my companion from West Hills) on Saturday and she said that Lisa is progressing again!  They went over to attempt to see her after a few week break since she kept telling them to leave and she told the sisters that she wanted to take the lessons again and prepare to come back!  She's starting to quit smoking again and seems to be really committed.  President Irion said that when she is ready, they will just have a small rebaptism and give her the gift of the Holy Ghost so people don't think it is strange that she is getting baptized again.  I have been praying for her, so I am so happy my prayers are being answered.

Life is good in Abingdon!
 Kitchen in Emily's apartment
 Living room in Emily's apartment
Sister Little and Sister Hales with the "Vision to baptize"

No comments:

Post a Comment