Sunday, June 22, 2014

Another transfer has come and gone and it looks like I'll be staying in Abingdon another six weeks!  Hooray!  There are lots of exciting things going on over here. 
For one, Chandler came to church again this week and was confirmed to the Aaronic Priesthood!  Brother Songer blessed the sacrament for the first time this week (he was so nervous but did so great!) and Sis Joyce got a calling to work in the primary!  It's so wonderful to see people progress in the gospel.
HG came to church again this week, but is still having problems laying off the coffee.  Hopefully he'll be able to put it down this week so he can be baptized soon.  He is a sweet man and wants to do what Heavenly Father wants. 
Life is good in Abingdon!  Happy Father's day!  I'm so grateful for my wonderful earthly father and my Heavenly Father.  I am so blessed!
 backbone break rock
 country music is the heart of the south
Jesus is the Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment